The market of digital assets includes over 20 000 coins and tokens that have different purposes and technologies. To make it easy for you to pick a good asset for investment, we will list the recommendations on picking assets and offer the most traded cryptocurrencies in this article.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a crypto asset:
- Check out the reputation of a project and its development team
- See how the asset’s rate reacts to the market trends
- Check out the asset’s trade volume and market capitalization
- What is the technology and are there real application cases for the asset?
- Is coin supply limited?
All these questions will help you understand whether it is worth investing in crypto.
What are the Most Popular Coins in 2023?
Here are the most popular cryptocurrencies:
The list contains crypto assets of different market caps, from the most popular Bitcoin to the less-known Dash, a decentralized platform for quick and cheap currency conversion and delivery worldwide. The platform maintains users’ anonymity and is governed by masternodes. You can buy DASH on any large crypto platform, for example, WhiteBIT.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency on WhiteBIT?
The platform offers all popular crypto assets or trading – over 450 pairs are supported. Registered clients can buy digital assets for fiat money using their bank cards:
- Register on the crypto exchange
- Pass verification
- Add your bank card
- Move the needed amount of fiat money to your main account
- Using a crypto converter, buy DASH or any other available asset.
Read more about crypto investment on the WhiteBIT blog. The resource rolls out interesting articles and coin overviews, manuals on different trading tools, and the latest news from the crypto industry to keep abreast of up-and-coming projects.